Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy St. Valentine's Day Everyone :)


For me everyday is Valentine's Day. Every day is a new and special day, one to fill with the simplest pleasures and the most delicious memories :) Even though we are reminded that each moment is the only one like it that will ever exist. If you let it slip away it's gone forever :( But being immortal humans we tend to ignore those reminders. That is until you run smack dab into that particular "life's lesson" but by then think about all those moments that slipped by with no one celebrating them :(

Thankfully for what ever reason some of us are given a second chance to get it right!! I am so very grateful and a very lucky girl because I not only have been allowed a second chance but so has my Bestest Friend, my Soul Mate, my LW. So for us every day is a special day to share, experience and give to each other.



Never let a chance go by to say I care, I love you, I'm proud of you, Thank you for being in my life. Never let a chance to hug, hold hands, kiss, dance, giggle, laugh, cry, or just be be silent together slip away. Never never let the chance to make beautiful memories get away from you. Because the only piece of luggage any of us is allow to go through life with is our memories. The person who "wins" is not the one with the most "toys" It's the person with the fewest "I wish I hadas" :)


This is one of my most favorite gifts LW ever gave me. For me it's the only "operating manual" this girl need :)



Have a most audaciuos St. Valentine's Day or Evening in Bloglandia, depending on where in the world you are ;)

2 comments:

Jenaveve said...

A lovely gift and a poignant post.

Charmingdesigns said...

Thanks...I just sent a photo to Jenny to see if she wants me to send it in...and to ask her about a felting mag...I'll let you know what she say

Blog Widget by LinkWithin