Thursday, January 01, 2009

What Did You Do Today??


So how was last night?? Did ya go out, stay in, make it till midnight? We stayed in and I did make it to midnight but LW did only in his dreams :) I do have to say some of our neighbors must have had some really good times last night and I bet they woke up about noon not feeling all that great. There were two competing street parties right across the street from each other, and darn if they both weren't determined to drown out the other's music :( It was nice of them to finally turn the decimals down a bit at 3am.

Today it was more then time for me to find the bottom of my desk :) SO us kids spent the afternoon cleaning up our play areas. LW is on one side of the sun room and I'm on the other Gee he is always so nice and tidy and I'mmmm shall we say... I really get into my work :)
Bet you can't guess who's side this is?? :)


I guess you can tell I'm not the electrical engineer (yes LW that's retired double E) in the family ;) I just can't help myself I really do need plenty of visual noise in order to focus and create. If it's to white and everything is hidden away I catch my mind wandering wanting to add some beautiful visual noise instead of focusing on the project at hand :)

Have an audacious day or evening my Bloglandian friends depending on what part of the world you are in ;)

3 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Sorry to hear your neighbors made a racket! We have a very quiet evening and I was up very late drawing. I love the colors your walls are painted, so rich and cheery!

Miss Muggins said...

Must be the time for desk cleaning - I did that yesterday!
p.s I have nominated you for an award - feel free to take it or leave it!

Selia's Art said...

I love your side and the color of the walls! I, too, have to have visual noise.

Blessings,
Selia

Blog Widget by LinkWithin