Friday, June 12, 2009

Penni Henni's New BFF



For those of us that are acronym challenged that's "Best Friends Forever" :) Jackie D (not to be confused with Jacki P) Jacki P by the way is doing very well, has started her PT for her shoulder and getting along very well. Now Jackie D and El, are friends who have a home in Austin along with their home here. We use their address to have things we order from the States delivered to. Then when they make a run up north they bring down our jun..er..treasures with theirs :)
About 6ish weeks ago my lovely generous and kind Australian Bloglandia sister, Lauren of Miss Muggins asked me for my address in the States. She said she had this ever so suave and debonair Australian mouse she was going to send me.!!!! Lauren had created him to auction off on eBay to help raise funds for the horrendous loss of life and property in the wildfires in Australia last winter. Oh my gosh both Penni Henni and I fell madly under his spell, and knew he had to come to this side of the world to live. :)
Well (don't be telling Penni but) the cutie putootie was won by some one else. So I had a quiet little chat with Miss Muggins and she offered to make another one for Penni. But being the wonderful Bloglandian sister she is she sent him along as a gift for my love sick hen. :) So when Jackie & El returned home the other day who do you think was with them??? YES!!! Taaaaa Taaaa Taaa Ta Ta Daaaaa May I introduce you to Dapper Mister H.P. Mortimer esquire.
Is he not the most adorable little guy you have ever seen??? Well let me tell you Penni is just beside her self!! She is a bit concerned about his scrawny stick size arms and legs. But says given some time she'll get some fat on his bones :)




Well I have to say the two of them have become inseparable since H.P. arrived. Penni is trying to teach H.P. how to crow and H.P. is determined to get the "wind beneath Penni's wings" :) Hmmm how does that phrase go??... "Impossible things happen every day"... I think to be on the safe side I better see if I can locate some magic flying powder :)
There is nothing more beautiful then the power of Unconditional Love!!!!!!



Thank you dear Lauren!!! H.P. is as wonderful and beautiful as I knew he would be!!!!

Have a most audacious today or tomorrow depending on where in the world you are ;)

4 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

That is one cute mousie! I see a bright blue eye!

Miss Muggins said...

I am glad that he finally found his way to you, and under the wing of his one true love.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Completely SWEET! Blessings.

Anonymous said...

Hello Pattie!
How have you been? Is it hot there? Here is scorching, wish I could go up North for the summer like in the good old days - oh well, maybe one of these days :)
Stay well and crafty - LOL!
We send you "warm" hugs ~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin