Saturday, September 27, 2008

Home Again Home Again

Good Morning Bloglandia :c}

We are headed home this morning. It's at least a 3 day trip no matter how you choose to transverse this country :c{. Yesterday was the first day since we have been here that it hasn't rained!! Here in Coatepec The Rainy Season really means RAIN. Oh but how beautiful, green and lush it is here!! :c} Little harder for LW to get use to. I love the plants and flowers so much I don't care about the rain. Unlike the Seattle area it is warm when it rains. But then I'm one of those crazy kids that loves the Seattle rain forest ;c}

Okay kids this is to let you know that we will "be off the Air" ( internet grid) for a few days :c{ until at least the 30th. We decided after the hair raising drive through Mexico City we would find a northern route to avoid it. The trip through the city and the rest of the vacation I promise to tell you about when we get home also all about my DEAREST new bestest friend Debbie :c} :c} when I'm hooked to our WONDERFUL wi fi!! :c}

Wish us luck and think about us as poor LW has to depend on a VERY directionally challenged navigator!!! But I can read maps with the best of them!! :c}
Have a good day or night my friends in Bloglandia depending what part of the world you are in :c}

4 comments:

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Pattie!
What an incredible journey you are on!! Such an exciting trip! I loved reading about your adventure. I was in Mexico in the 70's and wondered if it has changed. Probably not much. I only went through Tiajuana on the way to Encinada for a long weekend. The poverty level was incredible.
Thanks for stopping by to enter my giveaway. It's so nice to meet you!
Happy trails to you!
Hugs, Sherry

Rustic Tarts said...

Hi Pattie
Hope you have a safe trip back home - look out for some mushrooms!!!
I've tagged you so when you get a moment check out our blog for the details.
Keep safe and happy
Christina

Charmingdesigns said...

Hey Pattie! Can't wait to hear more!! I'm sooo excited that you have orders for your beautiful jacket!! Have a safe trip! Laurie

Sandy said...

Sounds like a fun jaunt! Enjoy safe travel and lots of adventure!

Thanks for stopping by for a visit. I am enjoying my new wheels!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin