Thursday, October 16, 2008

Christmas Shopping




Today LW and I managed to get the last of our Christmas shopping done for our family up in the Northern Lands. I'll take all our gifts up when I head north in a couple of days. So there will be a little bit of Thanksgiving and Christmas in October for our little family.


Tomorrow we promised ourselves a day at the beach :c} We'll pack our books, a little lunch, and cool drinks and head down the the 8 blocks to our little beach, to soak up a warm sunny day and listen to the sounds of the ocean. Cuz boy oh boy am I going to need a good dose of fortified beach day to get through the frigid days a head of me :c} I mean think about it, I have had real shoes on maybe 3-4 times in two years, The only long pants I own are my jeans, No heavy winter outerwear, nothing- nada, not even a wool sweater !! AND it has already snowed once there. Okay so it melted right away, but still it snowed ;c{ So I guess you can tell I'm not a four season kind of girl, huh??? No not me. I'm more then happy to put our Christmas tree up on the patio, and slather sunscreen on Christmas morning when we open our gifts up!! :c}


It's off to bed early for this little Bloglandian so I can get up early enough to get my chores done. I want nothing impinging on a nanosecond of my day at the beach!! Have a good day or evening depending on what part of the world you live in :c} Don't forget to leave me a comment so you are entered in my little givaway :c}












4 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Have a great day at the beach. Fun, fun, fun.

Sandy said...

I am feeling terribly jealous of the fact that you live only eight blocks from the beach! I would trek there daily! Have fun!

Dawn Marie said...

wow you have a very interesting life! Congrats on the new grandson. I have 3 grandaughters and am looking forward to 2 new births this year..at least they are telling me that. I cant imagine being done with Christmas gifts this early and celebrating in October!

Anonymous said...

It's great to be with your family on Thanksgiving....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin